Saturday, October 17, 2015

Welcome to All Day I Dream About Trades!

I'm addicted to trading in fantasy sports.

My Watch List is at its limit.  My Trade Block is filled and has the stats I'm looking for listed.  If we're allowed 7 moves in a week, I use all 7 every week.  It's just what I do.

So I decided to finally write a blog related to fantasy sports to cover my many trials and tribulations.  It'll be part fantasy recaps, part fantasy assistance (with a mailbag when I have questions), and part - whatever it ends up (I'm sure there will be some blog/reader leagues in here somewhere as well).  I'll cover baseball, football, basketball, and hockey for sure, and possibly other sports as they come around!  So if you're interested, give me a follow and hang around for some good fantasy chatter!

Just for some basic "How to get around stuff":
- The right sidebar has a list of each league I'm in, with the kind of league it is, platform it's on, and my current standing.  I'll also have it so each team/sport is clickable so you can look at only fantasy stuff related to that label if you so choose.

- The left sidebar has a list of guys on my watch list in most leagues.  They won't be available in every league obviously, but they'll give you an idea of players I'm thinking about adding in the near and dear future.  So maybe you'll want to add them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment